We provide ongoing, integrated financial planning and investment advice to help you get control of your finances and build the future you want. Before we begin our process together, the first thing we do is listen. Through a brief conversation together, we’ll talk through some important questions. What concerns brought you here? Where are you in life? What are your goals? What do you want from a financial planner? We help you figure these out and work together on the best way to proceed.
Once we've decided to move forward together,
our beginning tasks set the foundation for your financial blueprint.
Your plan is as individual as you are. We address what’s on your mind now and help you plan ahead for what’s next. This helps you prioritize and meet the many competing goals of your individual stage of life. In addition to preparing your personal financial statement together, specific areas we’ll address as part of your initial financial plan include the following.
- Spending and saving
- Personal financial statement
- Insurance and estate review
- Education funding and repayment
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Investment strategy and approach
A good plan has to be implemented if it is to form a solid foundation for the future. You can rest assured that you will have help from an experienced advisor who knows what to do when. You'll be guided on any steps you need to take on your end, and we'll take care of the rest. Implementation will be focused on your specific needs, and may include things like setting up investment accounts, implementing your investment strategy, helping you establish a cash flow plan, and communicating with your insurance agent or estate planning attorney.
Your life can evolve and change over time, which affects your financial plan. Investments support the plan and are like a bonsai tree, requiring only occasional, gentle pruning and shaping to thrive. A periodic review of the plan can make sure it continues to meet your needs. Throughout the year, we take care of the heavy lifting and manage the details to help you stay on track:
Start Of Year
- Overall financial review
- Goal review
- Update personal financial statement
- Spending and saving review
- Cash needs assessment
- Tax return preparation
- Investment review
- Investment implementation
End of Year
- Investment review incorporating tax planning
- Employee benefit selections
- Data gathering for personal financial statement
- Investment implementation
Why Work with Us?
- You gain clarity on what you need to do to achieve your goals.
- You have a partner to help you keep track of what's due when, what you should be doing with your investments, and how to implement and monitor your plan over time.
- You build the confidence that you're on track to meet your goals.
- You have a knowledgeable resource dedicated to helping you and whom you can contact when you need advice.
- As your life changes, we will help you make the necessary changes and adjustments so you stay on track.